Living in Athens | from India
"It is really good to speak and hear Hindi from time to time. With InterNations I got to know compatriots in Athens and Thessaloniki."
Living in Athens | from France
"InterNations members are really helpful and provided us with valuable tips about the international schools in Athens."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Athens
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Athens expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Athens
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Athens
Witajcie to all Polish in Athens! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Athens? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Athens will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Athens. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Athens
Polish Expats in Athens share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Athens exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Greek capital once dedicated to the ancient patron goddess Athena.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Athens’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Athens.
- Use the Expat Guide for Athens to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Athens at our Events
Our community in Athens is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Silvia Kraemer and Rainer Finocchiaro, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Athens’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the mythic Olympus Mountain. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Greece in Athens as well as Polish in Greece nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Athens!