Living in Athens | from India
"It is really good to speak and hear Hindi from time to time. With InterNations I got to know compatriots in Athens and Thessaloniki."
Living in Athens | from France
"InterNations members are really helpful and provided us with valuable tips about the international schools in Athens."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Athens
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Athens expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Athens
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Athens
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Athens! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Athens? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Athens will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Athens. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Athens
Portuguese Expats in Athens share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Athens exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Greek capital once dedicated to the ancient patron goddess Athena.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Athens’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Athens.
- Use the Expat Guide for Athens to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Athens at our Events
Our community in Athens is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Silvia Kraemer and Rainer Finocchiaro, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Athens’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the mythic Olympus Mountain. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Greece in Athens as well as Portuguese in Greece nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Athens!