Living in Athens | from India
"It is really good to speak and hear Hindi from time to time. With InterNations I got to know compatriots in Athens and Thessaloniki."
Living in Athens | from France
"InterNations members are really helpful and provided us with valuable tips about the international schools in Athens."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Athens
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Athens expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Athens
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Athens
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Athens! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Athens? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Athens will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Athens. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Swedish Expats in Athens Posted:
Hi! I would recommend the intensive course I went to when i moved to Greece! Read more about it ...
I have been to one of these gatherings and I am not going to another again because... 1. I thoug...
Fellow Swedish in Athens
Swedish Expats in Athens share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Athens exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Greek capital once dedicated to the ancient patron goddess Athena.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Athens’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Athens.
- Use the Expat Guide for Athens to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Athens at our Events
Our community in Athens is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Silvia Kramer and Rainer Finocchiaro, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Athens’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore the mythic Olympus Mountain. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Greece in Athens as well as Swedish in Greece nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Athens!