Living in Athens | from India
"It is really good to speak and hear Hindi from time to time. With InterNations I got to know compatriots in Athens and Thessaloniki."
Living in Athens | from France
"InterNations members are really helpful and provided us with valuable tips about the international schools in Athens."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Athens
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Athens expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Athens
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Athens
Grüezi to all Swiss in Athens! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Athens? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Athens will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Athens. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Athens Posted:
Hi Nick and Rainer, there's no community in thessaloniki in deed.... I was thinking about that a...
I'm not able to come.... Probably, I will be in Athens on January...
Hi Maria! I work at the Hellenic American Union so if you need any help please let me know :-) I'...
Hello, We want to move closer to the city, currently living in Dioni , I'm interested if still ...
It's a beautiful exhibition and the gallery is open tue to fri 11-14.30 and 6-9 and sat 11-3!
Fellow Swiss in Athens
Swiss Expats in Athens share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Athens exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Greek capital once dedicated to the ancient patron goddess Athena.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Athens’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Athens.
- Use the Expat Guide for Athens to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Athens at our Events
Our community in Athens is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Silvia Kramer and Lia Fafouti, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Athens’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the mythic Olympus Mountain. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Greece in Athens as well as Swiss in Greece nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Athens!