Living in Atlanta | from France
"The InterNations community provides you with tips that you cannot find elsewhere on the internet. Happy to be part of this network!"
Living in Atlanta | from Canada
"I have made two of my best friends in Atlanta through InterNations. Both are expats from Canada like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Atlanta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Atlanta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Atlanta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Atlanta
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Atlanta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Atlanta? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Atlanta will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Atlanta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Atlanta
Argentinian Expats in Atlanta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Atlanta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Gate City Of The South".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Atlanta’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Atlanta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Atlanta to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Atlanta at our Events
Our community in Atlanta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Victor Todoriuc and Ingrid Jensen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Atlanta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Atlanta as well as Argentinians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Atlanta!