Living in Atlanta | from France
"The InterNations community provides you with tips that you cannot find elsewhere on the internet. Happy to be part of this network!"
Living in Atlanta | from Canada
"I have made two of my best friends in Atlanta through InterNations. Both are expats from Canada like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Atlanta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Atlanta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Atlanta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Atlanta
Welcome to all British in Atlanta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Atlanta? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Atlanta will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Atlanta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Atlanta
British Expats in Atlanta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Atlanta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Gate City Of The South".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Atlanta’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Atlanta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Atlanta to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Atlanta at our Events
Our community in Atlanta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ingrid Jensen and Victor Todoriuc, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Atlanta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Atlanta as well as British in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Atlanta!