Living in Atlanta | from France
"The InterNations community provides you with tips that you cannot find elsewhere on the internet. Happy to be part of this network!"
Living in Atlanta | from Canada
"I have made two of my best friends in Atlanta through InterNations. Both are expats from Canada like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Atlanta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Atlanta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Atlanta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Atlanta
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Atlanta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Atlanta? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Atlanta will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Atlanta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Atlanta
Portuguese Expats in Atlanta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Atlanta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Gate City Of The South".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Atlanta’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Atlanta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Atlanta to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Atlanta at our Events
Our community in Atlanta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ingrid Jensen and Victor Todoriuc, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Atlanta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Atlanta as well as Portuguese in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Atlanta!