Living in Atlanta | from France
"The InterNations community provides you with tips that you cannot find elsewhere on the internet. Happy to be part of this network!"
Living in Atlanta | from Canada
"I have made two of my best friends in Atlanta through InterNations. Both are expats from Canada like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Atlanta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Atlanta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Atlanta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Atlanta
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Atlanta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Atlanta? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Atlanta will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Atlanta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Russian Expats in Atlanta Posted:
So am I. Have you had any luck? I am new.
Chris works a lot with out-of-towners and did a very good job for me Chris Ludlam CDPE, ABR, SFR...
Fellow Russians in Atlanta
Russian Expats in Atlanta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Atlanta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Gate City Of The South".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Atlanta’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Atlanta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Atlanta to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Atlanta at our Events
Our community in Atlanta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Ingrid Jensen and Victor Todoriuc, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Atlanta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Atlanta as well as Russians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Atlanta!