Living in Auckland | from Germany
"I have been in New Zealand for almost 3 years now. A pity that I got invited to InterNations only 2 months ago…"
Living in Auckland | from Austria
"With InterNations we have found a very nice au pair here in Auckland, who also speaks German and is a great support for us."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Auckland
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Auckland expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Auckland
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Auckland
Welcome to all Canadians in Auckland! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Auckland? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Auckland will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Auckland. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Auckland
Canadian Expats in Auckland share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Auckland exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Sails".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Auckland’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Auckland.
- Use the Expat Guide for Auckland to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Auckland at our Events
Our community in Auckland is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Susan Templer and Jacquie Reid, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Auckland’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore the nation's Art Deco capital. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from New Zealand in Auckland as well as Canadians in New Zealand nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Auckland!