InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Austin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Austin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Austin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Austin
Welkom to all Dutch in Austin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Austin? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Austin will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Austin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Austin
Dutch Expats in Austin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Austin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the "Live Music Capital of the World" and former "Silicon Hills".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Austin’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Austin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Austin to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Austin at our Events
Our community in Austin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Karen Foster, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Austin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Austin as well as Dutch in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Austin!