InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Austin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Austin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Austin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Austin
Willkommen to all Germans in Austin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Austin? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Austin will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Austin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Austin
German Expats in Austin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Austin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the "Live Music Capital of the World" and former "Silicon Hills".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Austin’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Austin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Austin to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Austin at our Events
Our community in Austin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Karen Foster, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Austin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Austin as well as Germans in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Austin!