InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Austin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Austin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Austin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Austin
Fáilte to all Irish in Austin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Austin? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Austin will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Austin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Austin
Irish Expats in Austin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Austin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the "Live Music Capital of the World" and former "Silicon Hills".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Austin’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Austin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Austin to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Austin at our Events
Our community in Austin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Luisanna Arismendi and Lara Pavanelli, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Austin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Austin as well as Irish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Austin!