InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Austin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Austin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Austin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Austin
Hoş geldiniz to all Turkish in Austin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Turkish expats in Austin? Are you looking for advice from other Turkish, e.g. in which bars in Austin will Galatasaray's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for ayran and pide?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Austin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Turkish expats, coming from Adana, Bursa, Antalya and all parts of Turkey.
Fellow Turkish in Austin
Turkish Expats in Austin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Turkish expats in Austin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in the "Live Music Capital of the World" and former "Silicon Hills".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Austin’s Turkish expats as well as other Turkish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Turkish expats in Austin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Austin to find information, e.g. about the closest Turkish diplomatic mission or regional Turkish cultural centre.
Meet fellow Turkish in Austin at our Events
Our community in Austin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Karen Foster, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Austin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Turkish expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Austin as well as Turkish in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in Austin!