Living in Baghdad | from Austria
"Iraqi bureaucracy is very different to what I know from Europe. Sharing experiences with fellow expats helped me to overcome many obstacles."
Living in Baghdad | from Argentina
"As you can imagine, expat living in Baghdad is difficult at times. The InterNations community helped me a lot to cope with the daily challenges!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Baghdad
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Baghdad expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Baghdad
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Baghdad
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Baghdad! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Baghdad? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Baghdad will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Baghdad. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Baghdad
Portuguese Expats in Baghdad share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Baghdad exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Given By God".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Baghdad’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Baghdad.
- Use the Expat Guide for Baghdad to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Baghdad at our Events
Our community in Baghdad is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Baghdad’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore Lower Mesopotamia, the cradle of ancient civilizations. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Iraq in Baghdad as well as Portuguese in Iraq nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Baghdad!