Living in Balearic Islands | from USA
"I live on the smallest island, called Formentera. InterNations helped me to get in touch with fellow Americans even here. "
Living in Balearic Islands | from Switzerland
"Getting to know other expats living on Mallorca was a big help for me. Particularly in winter when all the tourists are gone."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Balearics
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Balearic Islands expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Balearic Islands
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Balearic Islands
Welcome to all Australians in Balearic Islands! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Balearic Islands? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Balearic Islands will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Balearic Islands. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Balearic Islands
Australian Expats in Balearic Islands share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Balearic Islands exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Catalan community formed by three main islands.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Balearics’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Balearic Islands.
- Use the Expat Guide for Balearics to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Balearic Islands at our Events
Our community in Balearic Islands is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Dimitrina Lisichkova and Ancuta Pall, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Balearics’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Balearics as well as Australians in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Balearic Islands!