Ben F. Bagley
Living in Bali | from Great Britain
"The mututal support between InterNations members is really impressive. Glad to be part of it!"
Living in Bali | from Canada
"Coming from Montreal/Canada, I was searching for a French-speaking housekeeper. Advice from other Bali expats helped me to find the right person."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Bali
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bali expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bali
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Bali
Welcome to all Australians in Bali! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Bali? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Bali will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bali. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Bali
Australian Expats in Bali share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Bali exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Bali Dwipa Jaya" (Glorious Bali Island).
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bali’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Bali.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bali to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Bali at our Events
Our community in Bali is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Indra Perryman and Kevin Wright, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bali’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore wild and rugged Sumatra. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Indonesia in Bali as well as Australians in Indonesia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Bali!