Ben F. Bagley
Living in Bali | from Great Britain
"The mututal support between InterNations members is really impressive. Glad to be part of it!"
Living in Bali | from Canada
"Coming from Montreal/Canada, I was searching for a French-speaking housekeeper. Advice from other Bali expats helped me to find the right person."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Bali
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bali expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bali
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Bali
Welcome to all Canadians in Bali! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Canadian expats in Bali? Are you looking for advice from other Canadians, e.g. in which bars in Bali will Canucks' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bali. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Canadian expats, coming from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all parts of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Bali
Canadian Expats in Bali share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Canadian expats in Bali exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in "Bali Dwipa Jaya" (Glorious Bali Island).
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bali’s Canadian expats as well as other English or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Canadian expats in Bali.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bali to find information, e.g. about the closest Canadian diplomatic mission or regional Canada Club.
Meet fellow Canadians in Bali at our Events
Our community in Bali is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Kevin Wright and Indra Perryman, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bali’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Canadian expats to explore wild and rugged Sumatra. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Indonesia in Bali as well as Canadians in Indonesia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Bali!