Living in Bangalore | from USA
"I work in software development. With InterNations I've built up some very good contacts in the tech industry here in Bangalore."
Living in Bangalore | from Italy
"My first 2 weeks here in Bangalore were difficult since I didn't know anyone. Then I finally discovered InterNations…"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Bangalore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bangalore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bangalore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Bangalore
Welcome to all Australians in Bangalore! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Bangalore? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Bangalore will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bangalore. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Bangalore
Australian Expats in Bangalore share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Bangalore exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Silicon Valley Of India".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bangalore’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Bangalore.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bangalore to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Bangalore at our Events
Our community in Bangalore is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, ole gadermann and Brian Walsh, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bangalore’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Bangalore as well as Australians in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Bangalore!