Living in Bangalore | from USA
"I work in software development. With InterNations I've built up some very good contacts in the tech industry here in Bangalore."
Living in Bangalore | from Italy
"My first 2 weeks here in Bangalore were difficult since I didn't know anyone. Then I finally discovered InterNations…"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Bangalore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bangalore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bangalore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Bangalore
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Bangalore! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Bangalore? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Bangalore will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bangalore. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Chinese Expats in Bangalore Posted:
Hi good evening ,that's true.Thanks.But the only thing i could do better is i m Chinese, I can spea...
Fellow Chinese in Bangalore
Chinese Expats in Bangalore share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Bangalore exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Silicon Valley Of India".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bangalore’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Bangalore.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bangalore to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Bangalore at our Events
Our community in Bangalore is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Brian Walsh and Peter Carroll, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bangalore’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Bangalore as well as Chinese in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Bangalore!