Living in Bangalore | from USA
"I work in software development. With InterNations I've built up some very good contacts in the tech industry here in Bangalore."
Living in Bangalore | from Italy
"My first 2 weeks here in Bangalore were difficult since I didn't know anyone. Then I finally discovered InterNations…"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Bangalore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bangalore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bangalore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Bangalore
Welkom to all Dutch in Bangalore! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Bangalore? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Bangalore will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bangalore. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Bangalore Posted:
Hello, I know this has been posted a while ago and I won't be in Bangalore until end of Septembe...
looks like fun! I will be there!
hi, would you step up to be the ambassador to this event, Sandeep?
Fellow Dutch in Bangalore
Dutch Expats in Bangalore share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Bangalore exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Silicon Valley Of India".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bangalore’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Bangalore.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bangalore to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Bangalore at our Events
Our community in Bangalore is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Brian Walsh and Peter Carroll, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bangalore’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Bangalore as well as Dutch in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Bangalore!