Want to join an expat forum in Bangalore?

Share your experiences with other expats on InterNations!

InterNations is the world's number one Expat Community online. Sign up now to meet other expats where you live.

Kelly Powell

Living in Bangalore, from USA

"I work in software development. With InterNations I've built up some very good contacts in the tech industry here in Bangalore."

Maria Lombardi

Living in Bangalore, from Italy

"My first 2 weeks here in Bangalore were difficult since I didn't know anyone. Then I finally discovered InterNations…"

InterNations - a community of trust

InterNations - a trusted Network & Guide for Expats in Bangalore

  • Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bangalore expats
  • Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bangalore
  • Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town

Namaste and welcome to the Bangalore Expat Forums!

The InterNations Bangalore expats forum welcomes you! By becoming a member of our InterNations community in Bangalore, you will easily have access to all the information that you require when relocating. From residence permit requirements or immigration documents at the Indian consulate, the best transportation options to Mumbai or Chennai or tips about taking a trip to the National Capital Territory around Delhi – who can better help you than your fellow expatriates? By making full use of the expat forums for Bangalore, you can get in touch with other global minds.

Latest Posts in Bangalore Expat Forum

 Bangalore Expat Q&A

Re: CIGNA health insurance to be avoided at all costs

Hi... Miriam Thanks for giving us the information. Really its such a professionalism they are sh...

Permenant residency

Hi Everyone, I am a US citizen and am married to an irish woman who is working for the european ...

Re: Studying in Europe

I dont speak German Fran , but i heard its only required if the course i am taking is in German ? ...

 Bangalore Town Talk

Re: Keep One. Drop One.

Mind Matters

Re: WORD GAME - Places

Pondicherry

Re: Platform to speak up to express true feeling.

You mean to say that 70% of them indian men cheat at hone and the rest 30% of them go to Bangkok to...

 Bangalore Expat Marketplace

Project Director (Property Development)

Job Description: We are committed to provide the finest quality of accommodation to our communit...

Re: chanel purse

Come check us out on Instagram also : acc_x1

Re: CONTEMPORARY ART

Why? what you find disturbing?

Members exchange their tips in the Bangalore Expat Forums

Whether you are an expat newcomer or already veteran in Bangalore, you’ll undoubtedly have plenty of questions about the life in India, starting from ʺWhich credit cards are commonly accepted in India?ʺ to questions about telecommunications.

Our private community offers expats in Bangalore a place to share tips, and find answers to all possible expat questions. Our expat forum Bangalore is open to India-based expatriates from all around the world, whether you are Korean, Finnish or German.

The Expat Forum Bangalore – a Place for mutual Support

Members taking part in the expat forum Bangalore enjoy a platform to connect with other expats as well as internationally-minded Indian people to receive reliable advice. With the InterNations expat forum for Bangalore, you may always have a fellow expat to help overcome any issues that you may come across while living overseas.

Do you require further information on expat issues like cultural institutes or business associations in town? Then you should also take a look at our Bangalore Expat Guide, which is one of the many useful resources that we offer next to the expat forums. But for support on all issues with regard to the local expat life, such as ʺDo I have to pay taxes or licence fees for owning a TV?ʺ, benefit from the Bangalore expat forums.

All Magazine Categories

InterNations Guided Tour