Living in Bangalore | from USA
"I work in software development. With InterNations I've built up some very good contacts in the tech industry here in Bangalore."
Living in Bangalore | from Italy
"My first 2 weeks here in Bangalore were difficult since I didn't know anyone. Then I finally discovered InterNations…"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Bangalore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bangalore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bangalore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Bangalore
Willkommen to all Germans in Bangalore! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Bangalore? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Bangalore will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bangalore. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Bangalore
German Expats in Bangalore share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Bangalore exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Silicon Valley Of India".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bangalore’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Bangalore.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bangalore to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Bangalore at our Events
Our community in Bangalore is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Peter Carroll and ole gadermann, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bangalore’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Bangalore as well as Germans in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Bangalore!