Living in Bangalore | from USA
"I work in software development. With InterNations I've built up some very good contacts in the tech industry here in Bangalore."
Living in Bangalore | from Italy
"My first 2 weeks here in Bangalore were difficult since I didn't know anyone. Then I finally discovered InterNations…"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Bangalore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bangalore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bangalore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Bangalore
Benvenuti to all Italians in Bangalore! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Italian expats in Bangalore? Are you looking for advice from other Italians, e.g. in which bars in Bangalore will the Juventus F.C.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bangalore. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Italian expats, coming from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all parts of Italy.
Fellow Italians in Bangalore
Italian Expats in Bangalore share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Italian expats in Bangalore exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Silicon Valley Of India".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bangalore’s Italian expats as well as other Italian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Italian expats in Bangalore.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bangalore to find information, e.g. about the closest Italian diplomatic mission or regional Istituto Italiano.
Meet fellow Italians in Bangalore at our Events
Our community in Bangalore is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Brian Walsh and ole gadermann, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bangalore’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Italian expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Bangalore as well as Italians in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Bangalore!