Living in Bangalore | from USA
"I work in software development. With InterNations I've built up some very good contacts in the tech industry here in Bangalore."
Living in Bangalore | from Italy
"My first 2 weeks here in Bangalore were difficult since I didn't know anyone. Then I finally discovered InterNations…"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Bangalore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bangalore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bangalore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Bangalore
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Bangalore! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Bangalore? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Bangalore will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bangalore. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Bangalore
Spanish Expats in Bangalore share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Bangalore exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Silicon Valley Of India".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bangalore’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Bangalore.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bangalore to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Bangalore at our Events
Our community in Bangalore is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, ole gadermann and Brian Walsh, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bangalore’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Bangalore as well as Spanish in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Bangalore!