Living in Bangalore | from USA
"I work in software development. With InterNations I've built up some very good contacts in the tech industry here in Bangalore."
Living in Bangalore | from Italy
"My first 2 weeks here in Bangalore were difficult since I didn't know anyone. Then I finally discovered InterNations…"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Bangalore
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bangalore expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bangalore
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Bangalore
Grüezi to all Swiss in Bangalore! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Bangalore? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Bangalore will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bangalore. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Bangalore Posted:
Went to the CitiBank office this week to enquire about a company account. Apparently, the only opti...
I stayed at Hotel Lakeview a few weeks ago. Very good value for money. Rent a bike and drive to Kot...
Hi, pay attention at business visas. I have my own company in a partnership with an indian. I c...
Fellow Swiss in Bangalore
Swiss Expats in Bangalore share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Bangalore exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Silicon Valley Of India".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bangalore’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Bangalore.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bangalore to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Bangalore at our Events
Our community in Bangalore is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Peter Carroll and Brian Walsh, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bangalore’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Bangalore as well as Swiss in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Bangalore!