Living in Bangkok | from Germany
"I've been looking for a shop where to buy German food here in Bangkok. Fellow expats on InterNations finally told me how to find the right stores."
Living in Bangkok | from USA
"It' such a a pity that we have to leave Bangkok soon. I'll miss the InterNations expat community so much, especially the great events!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Bangkok
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bangkok expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bangkok
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Bangkok
Welcome to all Americans in Bangkok! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Bangkok? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Bangkok will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bangkok. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Bangkok
American Expats in Bangkok share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Bangkok exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Venice Of The East".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bangkok’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Bangkok.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bangkok to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Bangkok at our Events
Our community in Bangkok is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Pamela Hongsakul and Daniel Santantoniou, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bangkok’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore the heart of Lanna culture. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Thailand in Bangkok as well as Americans in Thailand nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Bangkok!