Living in Bangladesh | from Canada
"The couple of Dhaka expat get-togethers that we already had were such enjoyable evenings at the International Club! "
Anna Maria Rossi
Living in Bangladesh | from Italy
"Thanks to InterNations, I quickly found other expat Moms in Dhaka and other cities of Bangladesh. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Bangladesh
- Join our community and get to know members of Bangladesh’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Bangladeshi expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Dhaka, Rajshahi and many other regions
Meet Indian Expatriates in Bangladesh!
InterNations – Uniting Indians living in Bangladesh
Would you like to get in touch with other Indians in Bangladesh? Are you in need of help and advice from your Indian compatriots? Or would you like to join other Indian expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the silk city of Rajshahi?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Bangladesh or are still living in India to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Bangladesh offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Indian expats in Bangladesh, coming from all over India - from Assam over Gujarat to Manipur.
Fellow Indians in Bangladesh
Find tips and advice on Bangladesh from Indian Expats
Of course, expat living in Bangladesh is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Indian is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Bangladeshi way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Indians in Bangladesh, residing in Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Indians in Dhaka.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Indian native language, discover where to shop for Indian food or discuss the Mumbai cricket team's latest match, become a member of the Bangladeshi InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from India or Indian-speaking expatriates in Bangladesh.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Bangladesh Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a Indian-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy mango pulp, naan and parathas in Dhaka.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Bangladesh to get information on the local network of Indian professionals abroad or the nearest Indian consulate.
From the Gangas-Brahmaputra delta to the Sundabaran jungles, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Indian expats in Bangladesh.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Indians in Bangladesh
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Bangladesh. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Bangladeshi biryani, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Dhaka’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the large hills forests of Chittagong as well as other beautiful landmarks in Bangladesh.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from India and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Swaagatam & Shagatom from our Indians living in Bangladesh!