Living in Bangladesh | from Canada
"The couple of Dhaka expat get-togethers that we already had were such enjoyable evenings at the International Club! "
Anna Maria Rossi
Living in Bangladesh | from Italy
"Thanks to InterNations, I quickly found other expat Moms in Dhaka and other cities of Bangladesh. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Bangladesh
- Join our community and get to know members of Bangladesh’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Bangladeshi expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Dhaka, Rajshahi and many other regions
Meet Swedish Expatriates in Bangladesh!
InterNations – Uniting Swedish living in Bangladesh
Would you like to get in touch with other Swedish in Bangladesh? Are you in need of help and advice from your Swedish compatriots? Or would you like to join other Swedish expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. the silk city of Rajshahi?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Bangladesh or are still living in Sweden to plan your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Bangladesh offers everything you require: Established in 2007, our trusted community has soon become the platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Swedish expats in Bangladesh, coming from all over Sweden - from Jylland over Hovedstadden to Syddanmark.
Fellow Swedish in Bangladesh
Find tips and advice on Bangladesh from Swedish Expats
Of course, expat living in Bangladesh is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Swedish is an essential part of expat life and becoming accustomed to the Bangladeshi way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Swedish in Bangladesh, residing in Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Swedish in Dhaka.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your Swedish native language, discover where to shop for Swedish food or discuss the Tre Kronor latest match, become a member of the Bangladeshi InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from Sweden or Swedish-speaking expatriates in Bangladesh.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Bangladesh Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a Swedish-speaking babysitter for your children or where to buy cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels in Dhaka.
- Search the InterNations Expat Guide for Bangladesh to get information on the local Scandinavian Women’s Association or the nearest Swedish consulate.
From the Gangas-Brahmaputra delta to the Sundabaran jungles, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Swedish expats in Bangladesh.
Join our expat activities and mingle with fellow Swedish in Bangladesh
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Bangladesh. Our get-togethers include diverse interests and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Bangladeshi biryani, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Dhaka’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the large hills forests of Chittagong as well as other beautiful landmarks in Bangladesh.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from Sweden and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just send us your membership application and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Välkommen & Velkommen from our Swedish living in Bangladesh!