Living in Barcelona | from Great Britain
"The Internations Events in Barcelona are just the best: There is no better way to get to know fellow expats here in Catalunya."
Living in Barcelona | from USA
"I was looking for a spacious flat near Las Ramblas. Thanks to some help from fellow expats on InterNations, I've found it! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Barcelona
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Barcelona expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Barcelona
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Barcelona
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Barcelona! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Barcelona? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Barcelona will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Barcelona. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Barcelona
Portuguese Expats in Barcelona share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Barcelona exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Counts".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Barcelona’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Barcelona.
- Use the Expat Guide for Barcelona to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Barcelona at our Events
Our community in Barcelona is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Paul Conde and Sara Tendero, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Barcelona’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Barcelona as well as Portuguese in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Barcelona!