Living in Barcelona | from Great Britain
"The Internations Events in Barcelona are just the best: There is no better way to get to know fellow expats here in Catalunya."
Living in Barcelona | from USA
"I was looking for a spacious flat near Las Ramblas. Thanks to some help from fellow expats on InterNations, I've found it! "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Barcelona
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Barcelona expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Barcelona
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Barcelona
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Barcelona! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Barcelona? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Barcelona will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Barcelona. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Barcelona
Russian Expats in Barcelona share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Barcelona exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Counts".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Barcelona’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Barcelona.
- Use the Expat Guide for Barcelona to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Barcelona at our Events
Our community in Barcelona is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Sara Tendero and Paul Conde, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Barcelona’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Barcelona as well as Russians in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Barcelona!