InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Basel
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Basel expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Basel
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Basel
Welcome to all British in Basel! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Basel? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Basel Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Basel. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
Fellow British in Basel
British Expats in Basel help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Basel are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "Cultural Capital of Switzerland".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Basel’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Basel.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Basel to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Basel at our Events
Our Basel community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alexa Kovacs, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Basel’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Basel and generally British in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Basel!