InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Basel
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Basel expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Basel
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Basel
Welcome to all Canadians in Basel! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Basel? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Basel Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Basel. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Basel
Canadian Expats in Basel help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Basel are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "Cultural Capital of Switzerland".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Basel’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Basel.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Basel to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Basel at our Events
Our Basel community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alexa Kovacs, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Basel’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Basel and generally Canadians in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Basel!