InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Basel
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Basel expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Basel
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Basel
Welkom to all Dutch in Basel! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Basel? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Basel Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Basel. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Basel Posted:
Ciao Marco You could try http://konsumentenschutz.ch/ but I'm afraid the site is only in German......
Salve Monica I suppose you already had a look at the "normal" options? Except for homegate.ch an...
Fellow Dutch in Basel
Dutch Expats in Basel help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Basel are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "Cultural Capital of Switzerland".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Basel’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Basel.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Basel to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Basel at our Events
Our Basel community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Alexa Kovacs and Freeha Irshad, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Basel’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Basel and generally Dutch in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Basel!