InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Basel
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Basel expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Basel
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Basel
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Basel! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Basel? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Basel F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Basel. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Basel
Portuguese Expats in Basel help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Basel are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the "Cultural Capital of Switzerland".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Basel’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Basel.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Basel to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Basel at our Events
Our Basel community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Freeha Irshad and Alexa Kovacs, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Basel’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Switzerland in Basel and generally Portuguese in Switzerland in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Basel!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Portuguese Expats in Switzerland
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: