Living in Beijing | from Norway
"Beijing has so much to offer for expats. InterNations helped me explore the international community and many close friends."
Living in Beijing | from USA
"At one of the InterNations events here in Beijing I eventually met my French boyfriend, who is an expat just like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Beijing
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beijing expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beijing
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Beijing
Servus to all Austrians in Beijing! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Beijing? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Beijing will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Beijing. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Beijing
Austrian Expats in Beijing share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Beijing exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Capital In The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Beijing’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Beijing.
- Use the Expat Guide for Beijing to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Beijing at our Events
Our community in Beijing is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jaime Daza Medina and Catalina Calin, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Beijing’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Beijing as well as Austrians in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Beijing!