Living in Beijing | from Norway
"Beijing has so much to offer for expats. InterNations helped me explore the international community and many close friends."
Living in Beijing | from USA
"At one of the InterNations events here in Beijing I eventually met my French boyfriend, who is an expat just like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Beijing
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beijing expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beijing
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Beijing
Bienvenue to all French in Beijing! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Beijing? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Beijing will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Beijing. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Beijing
French Expats in Beijing share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Beijing exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Capital In The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Beijing’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Beijing.
- Use the Expat Guide for Beijing to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Beijing at our Events
Our community in Beijing is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Catalina Calin and Jaime Daza Medina, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Beijing’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Beijing as well as French in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Beijing!