Living in Beijing | from Norway
"Beijing has so much to offer for expats. InterNations helped me explore the international community and many close friends."
Living in Beijing | from USA
"At one of the InterNations events here in Beijing I eventually met my French boyfriend, who is an expat just like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Beijing
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beijing expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beijing
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Beijing
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Beijing! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Beijing? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Beijing will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Beijing. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Beijing
Portuguese Expats in Beijing share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Beijing exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Capital In The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Beijing’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Beijing.
- Use the Expat Guide for Beijing to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Beijing at our Events
Our community in Beijing is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jaime Daza Medina and Catalina Calin, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Beijing’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Beijing as well as Portuguese in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Beijing!