Living in Beijing | from Norway
"Beijing has so much to offer for expats. InterNations helped me explore the international community and many close friends."
Living in Beijing | from USA
"At one of the InterNations events here in Beijing I eventually met my French boyfriend, who is an expat just like me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Beijing
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beijing expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beijing
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Beijing
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Beijing! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Beijing? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Beijing will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Beijing. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Beijing
Russian Expats in Beijing share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Beijing exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Capital In The North".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Beijing’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Beijing.
- Use the Expat Guide for Beijing to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Beijing at our Events
Our community in Beijing is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jaime Daza Medina and Catalina Calin, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Beijing’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the Great Wall. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from China in Beijing as well as Russians in China nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Beijing!