Living in Beirut | from Sweden
"I found so many valuable tips for expats in Beirut here on InterNations. I can only recommend it to every expat out there."
Living in Beirut | from Australia
"Arriving in Beirut, I did not know anyone and felt a bit lost. Through InterNations I met so many nice people, expats and locals alike."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Beirut
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beirut expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beirut
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Beirut
Servus to all Austrians in Beirut! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Beirut? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Beirut will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Beirut. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Austrian Expats in Beirut Posted:
Hi Naourez, How much is the possibility to add one or two persons on the guest list? or is it st...
thx Jonny, already started my course. Maybe the information is important for followers though...
Fellow Austrians in Beirut
Austrian Expats in Beirut share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Beirut exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "United Nations World Book Capital".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Beirut’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Beirut.
- Use the Expat Guide for Beirut to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Beirut at our Events
Our community in Beirut is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nadine E. Nassar, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Beirut’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the Phoenician and Roman archaeological site at Baalbek. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Lebanon in Beirut as well as Austrians in Lebanon nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Beirut!