Living in Beirut | from Sweden
"I found so many valuable tips for expats in Beirut here on InterNations. I can only recommend it to every expat out there."
Living in Beirut | from Australia
"Arriving in Beirut, I did not know anyone and felt a bit lost. Through InterNations I met so many nice people, expats and locals alike."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Beirut
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beirut expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beirut
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Beirut
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Beirut! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Beirut? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Beirut will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Beirut. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Brazilian Expats in Beirut Posted:
Hi Astrid ! So, did u move? I have two boys aged 1 and 3 and we r looking for preschools in Beirut...
Fellow Brazilians in Beirut
Brazilian Expats in Beirut share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Beirut exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "United Nations World Book Capital".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Beirut’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Beirut.
- Use the Expat Guide for Beirut to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Beirut at our Events
Our community in Beirut is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nadine E. Nassar, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Beirut’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the Phoenician and Roman archaeological site at Baalbek. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Lebanon in Beirut as well as Brazilians in Lebanon nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Beirut!