Living in Beirut | from Sweden
"I found so many valuable tips for expats in Beirut here on InterNations. I can only recommend it to every expat out there."
Living in Beirut | from Australia
"Arriving in Beirut, I did not know anyone and felt a bit lost. Through InterNations I met so many nice people, expats and locals alike."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Beirut
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beirut expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beirut
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Beirut
Bienvenue to all French in Beirut! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Beirut? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Beirut will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Beirut. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Beirut
French Expats in Beirut share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Beirut exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "United Nations World Book Capital".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Beirut’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Beirut.
- Use the Expat Guide for Beirut to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Beirut at our Events
Our community in Beirut is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Beirut’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore the Phoenician and Roman archaeological site at Baalbek. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Lebanon in Beirut as well as French in Lebanon nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Beirut!