Living in Beirut | from Sweden
"I found so many valuable tips for expats in Beirut here on InterNations. I can only recommend it to every expat out there."
Living in Beirut | from Australia
"Arriving in Beirut, I did not know anyone and felt a bit lost. Through InterNations I met so many nice people, expats and locals alike."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Beirut
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Beirut expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Beirut
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Beirut
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Beirut! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Beirut? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Beirut will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Beirut. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Beirut
Spanish Expats in Beirut share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Beirut exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "United Nations World Book Capital".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Beirut’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Beirut.
- Use the Expat Guide for Beirut to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Beirut at our Events
Our community in Beirut is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nadine E. Nassar, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Beirut’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the Phoenician and Roman archaeological site at Baalbek. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Lebanon in Beirut as well as Spanish in Lebanon nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Beirut!