Gustavo De faz
Living in Belgrade | from Ecuador
"Belgrade is not an easy city for a new-comer. Joining the InterNations Community for expats in Belgrade helped me a lot to get started."
Living in Belgrade | from Canada
"The InterNations events for expats in Belgrade are really great. The Ambassador has introduced me to a lot of interesting people."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Belgrade
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Belgrade expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Belgrade
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Belgrade
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Belgrade! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Belgrade? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Belgrade will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Belgrade. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Belgrade
Argentinian Expats in Belgrade share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Belgrade exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "White City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Belgrade’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Belgrade.
- Use the Expat Guide for Belgrade to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Belgrade at our Events
Our community in Belgrade is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Katica Steubl and Aleksandra Miric, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Belgrade’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore Palić, a lovely lake in North Serbia. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Serbia in Belgrade as well as Argentinians in Serbia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Belgrade!