Gustavo De faz
Living in Belgrade | from Ecuador
"Belgrade is not an easy city for a new-comer. Joining the InterNations Community for expats in Belgrade helped me a lot to get started."
Living in Belgrade | from Canada
"The InterNations events for expats in Belgrade are really great. The Ambassador has introduced me to a lot of interesting people."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Belgrade
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Belgrade expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Belgrade
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Belgrade
Welcome to all Australians in Belgrade! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Australian expats in Belgrade? Are you looking for advice from other Australians, e.g. in which bars in Belgrade will Brisbane Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Belgrade. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Australian expats, coming from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all parts of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Belgrade
Australian Expats in Belgrade share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Australian expats in Belgrade exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "White City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Belgrade’s Australian expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Australian expats in Belgrade.
- Use the Expat Guide for Belgrade to find information, e.g. about the closest Australian diplomatic mission or regional ANZA club.
Meet fellow Australians in Belgrade at our Events
Our community in Belgrade is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Katica Steubl and Aleksandra Miric, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Belgrade’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Australian expats to explore Palić, a lovely lake in North Serbia. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Serbia in Belgrade as well as Australians in Serbia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Belgrade!