Gustavo De faz
Living in Belgrade | from Ecuador
"Belgrade is not an easy city for a new-comer. Joining the InterNations Community for expats in Belgrade helped me a lot to get started."
Living in Belgrade | from Canada
"The InterNations events for expats in Belgrade are really great. The Ambassador has introduced me to a lot of interesting people."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Belgrade
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Belgrade expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Belgrade
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Belgrade
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Belgrade! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Belgrade? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Belgrade will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Belgrade. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Belgrade
Russian Expats in Belgrade share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Belgrade exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "White City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Belgrade’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Belgrade.
- Use the Expat Guide for Belgrade to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Belgrade at our Events
Our community in Belgrade is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Katica Steubl and Aleksandra Miric, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Belgrade’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore Palić, a lovely lake in North Serbia. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Serbia in Belgrade as well as Russians in Serbia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Belgrade!