InterNations - a trusted Network for Italians in Bergen
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bergen expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bergen
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Italians in Bergen
Benvenuti to all Italians in Bergen! Would you like to meet fellow Italian expats in Bergen? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Italians, e.g. where in Bergen the Juventus F.C.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for truffles, mortadella and authentic caffè?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bergen. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Italian expats, hailing from Lazio, Lombardy, Tuscany and all regions of Italy.
Italian Expats in Bergen Posted:
HI people I am Stefano from Italy I work in Bergen and I am looking for an appartment, anyone can s...
Hi Aya, check out this link; might be something for you. http://www.finn.no/finn/job/fulltime/o...
Fellow Italians in Bergen
Italian Expats in Bergen help you with their advice
With InterNations, Italian expats in Bergen are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in one of Europe's northernmost cities .
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bergen’s Italian expats and fellow Italian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Italian expats in Bergen.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bergen to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Italian embassy or Istituto Italiano in town.
Mix and mingle with Italians in Bergen at our Events
Our Bergen community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Olga Yudintseva and Michael Knüsel, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bergen’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Italian expats to discover the famous fjords of the West Norway. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Norway in Bergen and generally Italians in Norway in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Italians living in Bergen!