Living in Berlin | from Canada
"The good thing about InterNations is that I got to know the expat community in Berlin as well as internationally minded locals."
Anna Maria Osario
Living in Berlin | from Argentina
"Through InterNations I met so many other Argentinean expats in Berlin, which made the transition period really easy for me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Berlin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Berlin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Berlin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Berlin
Welkom to all Dutch in Berlin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Berlin? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Berlin will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Berlin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Berlin
Dutch Expats in Berlin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Berlin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The German Capital.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Berlin’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Berlin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Berlin to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Berlin at our Events
Our community in Berlin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Barry Baruch and Samantha Gable, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Berlin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Germany in Berlin as well as Dutch in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Berlin!