Living in Berlin | from Canada
"The good thing about InterNations is that I got to know the expat community in Berlin as well as internationally minded locals."
Anna Maria Osario
Living in Berlin | from Argentina
"Through InterNations I met so many other Argentinean expats in Berlin, which made the transition period really easy for me."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Berlin
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Berlin expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Berlin
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Berlin
Fáilte to all Irish in Berlin! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Berlin? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Berlin will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Berlin. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Berlin Posted:
Did you find somebody yet? Kind regards, Rachel.
I don't have a room but I wouldn't mind flat share , would your friend be interested? Rachel :)
Hey, who is interested in going along this Saturday? Rgs
I'm up for squash but I haven't played since 2003, and then only badly. When shall we meet and whic...
Fellow Irish in Berlin
Irish Expats in Berlin share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Berlin exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The German Capital.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Berlin’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Berlin.
- Use the Expat Guide for Berlin to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Berlin at our Events
Our community in Berlin is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Samantha Gable and Barry Baruch, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Berlin’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Germany in Berlin as well as Irish in Germany nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Berlin!