Living in Bern | from Portugal
"Living in Bern, the tiny capital city of Switzerland, felt very hemmed in at first. But through InterNations I met the expat community and many nice locals."
Living in Bern | from Mexico
"I was amazed by the variety of people that I got to meet through InterNations Bern: diplomats, CEOs, artists and expats from all nations."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Bern
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bern expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bern
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Bern
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Bern! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Bern? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Bern will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bern. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Bern
Spanish Expats in Bern share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Bern exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Federal City Of Switzerland, which derives its name from a bear hunt of medieval legend.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bern’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Bern.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bern to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Bern at our Events
Our community in Bern is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Jens Vollmar and Mohit Dixit, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bern’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the mountain ranges of the Jura Vaudois. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Switzerland in Bern as well as Spanish in Switzerland nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Bern!