Living in Bishkek | from France
"Not knowing anyone, I had to move to Bishkek. Thanks to InterNations I built up a great circle of friends in no time."
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Bishkek | from Portugal
"Great that I found some valuable tips from other InterNations members before moving to Bishkek. I would have been lost without them."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Bishkek
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bishkek expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bishkek
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Bishkek
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Bishkek! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Bishkek? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Bishkek will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bishkek. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Bishkek
Indian Expats in Bishkek share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Bishkek exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The former 19th-century Kyrgyz-Khokand fortress.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bishkek’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Bishkek.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bishkek to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Bishkek at our Events
Our community in Bishkek is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nazgul Tursalieva and Caspar Lambrechtsen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bishkek’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the high alpine, saline lake Issyk Kul. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kyrgyzstan in Bishkek as well as Indians in Kyrgyzstan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Bishkek!